1. Information Collection We collect personal information when you:
- Register on our site.
- Place an order.
- Subscribe to our newsletter.
- Respond to a survey or fill out a form.
The types of personal information collected may include your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and credit card information.
2. Use of Information Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience.
- To improve our website.
- To improve customer service.
- To process transactions.
- To send periodic emails.
3. Information Protection We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Our site uses secure servers, and all supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers’ database.
4. Information Disclosure We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to outside parties. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
6. Third Party Links Occasionally, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies.
7. Compliance with Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act We comply with the requirements of COPPA (Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act); we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age.